Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to my life

As I was sitting at dinner tonight with my mother, one of my brothers, and his fiancee we were discussing the history of my love life thus far and how I could write one incredibly funny book. I've gone from the awkward guy, the metro-sexual guy, the smelly armpit guy, the I just don't wanna commit guy, the sloppy kisser, the incredibly small guy (although not everywhere), and finally the bipolar emotionally unstable guy (Note: I am still friends with every single of these guys and if I'm not now hopefully I will be one day because they were all amazing people and no matter what happened in the end I still know all of them have wonderful hearts...I mean something drew me to them in the first place right?).

As I have gone through each one of these relationships and affairs I took myself far too seriously: crying all the time when they ended and then slowly having to pick myself back up. But, after getting out of my first serious relationship, the first guy I ever loved, and the first time I've ever enjoyed sex, I refuse to be down about this because my love life is hysterical and I keep getting myself into these crazy situations over and over again. For example, this last guy, we broke up and got back together like 4 or 5 times and everyone around me who loved me had to watch me go through the same pattern again and again.

Now you could say, "damn girl, what were you thinking?" But instead I would rather take the approach that I learned a lot about me, about other people, about relationships, about what really matters in life, and how lost we truly can get. The thing is none of us gets out alive anyway and thus I have created this blog so that whenever I start to feel down about the events happening in my life I can come here and take a creative funny spin on the events happening and hopefully share my little adventures with all you out there and hopefully make some people laugh because it really is the best medicine. So welcome and I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Teppy. You sound like me when i was younger. Sounds like you're having fun with it and with life. I'll never remember to check this blog so will you join Twitter and let me know when you update. I'm minxy99. BTW i'm sure you know by now - your bro posted this link on Twitter. Thanx Jason. Have a blast Teppy! :-)

    ReplyDelete